A. Karitzis & Associates LLC is seeking to recruit 2 (two) Trainee Lawyers for their Limassol Office. This is a great opportunity for a Trainee Lawyers to start his/her career in a professional and dynamic environment. The successful candidates should have the following qualifications;
- LLB (Bachelor of Laws) with a minimum grade of 2.1 (upper second) from a British University or equivalent;
- LL.M. (Master of Laws) or Bar Professional Training Course (BPTC) or Legal Practice Course (LPC) will be considered an advantage;
- Excellent command of Greek and English Language, both written and oral. Additional language shall be considered an advantage;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools and excellent computer literacy;
- Dynamic with pleasant personality;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently with co-workers;
- Confidentiality, integrity and professionalism.
- Supporting and assisting lawyers of the Firm on their everyday court appearances and/or preparation of the cases;
- Appearing before all District Courts as well as the Supreme Court, upon relevant guidance and instructions;
- Assisting lawyers of the Firm on corporate and commercial matters;
- Drafting of letters, pleadings, contracts, corporate documents and legal opinions;
- Legal Research on case law and statutes of Cyprus, UK and EU legislation;
- Legal Research and advice on various legal matters;
- Liaising with Public Authorities (Lang Registry Department, Tax Department etc).
Trainee Lawyers will actively participate in the handling of our firm’s cases and gain extensive experience in all aspects of law, domestically and internationally.
All interested candidates should submit their CV to email@example.com writing on the subject: "TRAINEE LAWYER".
The Trainee Lawyers positions are subject to the terms of the subsidy for Trainee Advocates program offered by Cyprus Bar Association.
All applications and CVs will be treated with utmost confidentiality.