Headquartered in Limassol, A. KARITZIS & ASSOCIATES L.L.C. is an aspiring, rapidly growing law firm committed to delivering legal and administrative services adhering to the highest professional standards of quality, ethos, and integrity. We are looking to recruit a talented business development specialist to assist us in the pursuit of our vision to establish ourselves as one of the leading law firms in the Republic of Cyprus, by facilitating the growth of our firm’s domestic and international reach. The successful candidate will be tasked, among others, with the restructuring, coordination and monitoring of our firm’s marketing policy with a view of exploring and identifying new business opportunities and in-demand practice areas.
Professional and Academic Qualifications:
- At least five (5) years of post-qualification experience in the business development, sales and marketing sectors;
- University Degree in the fields of Marketing or Business Administration;
- In-depth knowledge and experience of Google Ads (Google Search and Display), Google Analytics, SEO and SEM applications and techniques will be considered as an important advantage;
- Fluent knowledge of Greek and English, both written and oral.
- Additional language, especially Russian, Chinese and/or Arabic, will be considered as an important advantage;
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Suite, including PowerPoint;
- Excellent writing and editing skills in the English language will be considered as an important advantage;
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and pressure, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to take initiatives, work under minimum direction and take responsibility for own actions;
- Strong communication skills;
- Ability to prepare and deliver presentations;
- IT fluency;
- Dynamic with pleasant personality;
- Devoted in pursuing and achieving business targets and goals;
- Self-motivated and able to cooperate efficiently and harmoniously with co-workers;
- Possession of creative flair and designing skills will be considered as a plus.
- Contributing to the conception, writing and implementation of the Firm’s marketing and strategic plans;
- Assisting to the preparation and implementation of the distinct marketing plans of the Firm’s individual departments;
- Identify business opportunities for the Firm;
- Set strategic aims and objectives in order to develop and improve the business and operations of the Firm;
- Discuss and exchange ideas with the external advisors of the Firm for growth strategies and initiatives;
- Monitor and identify emerging areas of law, market trends and insights in the services industry and legal sector and initiate ideas and brainstorm for the pursuance of such trends and insights;
- Identify target groups or categories of potential clients;
- Generate leads and cold call prospective clients or associates in Cyprus or abroad;
- Constantly monitoring and evaluating conferences taking place all over the world and identify those which are aligned with the Firm’s interests and marketing strategy;
- Assisting to the preparation of the Firm’s and of the individual department’s budget(s);
- Ensure a constant and high-volume client satisfaction;
- Meet with clients face to face or over the phone or electronically on a regular basis to update them on legal news or opportunities that might be of their interest and discuss with them new problems and ways of improving their satisfaction regarding the Firm’s quality of services;
- Be the point of contact for client grievances and provide support and solutions to the clients;
- Prepare and perform client satisfaction surveys amongst the Firm’s clients;
- Become acquainted and gain in-depth insight of the Firm’s legal services, ideas and products, thus enabling their efficient marketing and attraction of potential clients;
- Write and publish newsletters, articles, banners and updates regarding the Firm’s legal services and products and new legislations, in the Firm’s social media and website, the press and other media or publishers;
- Respond to enquiries and provide information and guidance to the Firm’s clients or potential clients about the Firm’s services and prices;
- Conducting research aiming at locating high-ranked lawyers’ networks and publishers for the Firm to subscribe or publish its legal articles and publications;
- Create and maintain databases of existing and potential clients or associates;
- Attend any marketing events of whatever nature (i.e. conferences, receptions etc.) in Cyprus or abroad and inside or outside working hours and make presentations;
- Devise motivating and attractive digital and traditional marketing campaigns;
- Collaborating with the Firm’s outside advisors and with colleagues for the design, development and maintenance of the Firm’s webpage, landing pages, campaigns and social media channels;
- Collaborating with the Firm’s external advisors and with colleagues for the design of brochures, business cards and other marketing materials of the Firm;
- Perform market data analysis and periodic reports, presenting the outcome of digital or traditional marketing efforts and their positive or negative impact;
- Organizing marketing campaigns abroad by communicating, and arranging meetings, with potential clients or associates;
Remuneration and Benefits
AK is ready and open to discuss a competitive and attractive remuneration package along with benefits, which includes the basic salary, 13th salary and bonuses (including individualized bonuses for leads), depending on the experience, qualifications and prospects of the successful candidate.
All interested candidates should submit their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 16/04/2021, writing on the subject: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST.
Upon submission a delivery confirmation shall be sent to the applicant. If no confirmation is received within 48 working hours from submission, the applicant is kindly requested to resubmit his/her application.
All applications and CVs will be treated with utmost confidentiality.