A. KARITZIS & ASSOCIATES L.L.C, is seeking to recruit a Secretary / Corporate Administrator for their office in Limassol.
Qualifications and Experience:
- University degree or diploma or other recognized title in Secretarial or other field.
- Very good knowledge of English and Greek.
- Very good knowledge of PC and MSOffice programs.
- Multi-tasking, communication, administrative, organizational and management skills.
- Character integrity, professionalism, conscientiousness, responsibility and reliability.
- Previous experience in a similar position will be considered an additional qualification.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling (inward / outward) correspondence.
- Arranging and coordinating appointments and greeting clients / associates.
- Liaising with clients, associates, organizations, governmental departments etc.
- Providing assistance to the Management with regards to operational tasks of the Firm.
- General organization of the Firm and responsibility to keep the office clean and tidy.
- Providing administrative support to the lawyers and other personnel (copies, scans etc)
- Filing, maintaining and updating the Firms’ records, systems, files etc.
- Operation of ARIADNI portal, the i-Justice and the e-Filing system of the Department of the Registrar of Companies and Official Receiver.
- Assistance in the administration of Cyprus and foreign companies.
- Assistance in the conduct of due diligence, KYC and other compliance procedures.
All interested candidates should submit their CV to the following email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org by 20/06/2021, writing on the subject: "SECRETARY/CORPORATE ADMINISTRATOR"
Working Hours Monday to Friday, 08:00 -13:00 & 15:00-18:00
Remuneration and Benefits;
- Competitive salary depending on the experience, qualifications and prospects of the successful candidate.
- 13th salary
- Provident fund ,
- Friendly working environment and opportunities for self development.
All applications and CVs will be treated with utmost confidentiality.